I can provide services for all types of work you may require. This can be for an extension to your house for an extra lounge, bedroom or en-suite, conservatory or sun lounge, dining room or kitchen or even a loft conversion for extra space.
My typical services will include:-
- An initial meeting to discuss your requirements and ideas. Put the kettle on and we will go through what you need / what you don’t need, we will discuss your budget and I will be realistic on what you wish to achieve and how to go about this.
- I will explain and talk you through the requirements of planning and building regulations, applications forms that need completing and make sure you have a full understanding of what needs doing and what fees etc will need to be paid with the applications.
- I’ll take a detailed measure and survey of your property. I will need this information to draw the ‘existing’ part of the drawings.
- Once I’ve completed the initial drawings, I will send you a draft design for your approval or amendment.
- If I’ve not interpreted your requirements as you wish, now is the time to make changes! We can make any adjustments you require before completion and submission to the relevant Local Authority.
- I will finally produce detailed scale CAD drawings for submission to your Local Authority.
My plans/drawings will contain all the information necessary to gain an accurate quotation from your chosen Building Contractor.